Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this evening while driving down to san jose, the bolt on my targa top came off in the parking lot ( the rear passenger side bolt)
i was wondering if anyone knows if toyota dealerships should carry it? Is it going to take a long ass time getting it if they do? or can i just go to home depot and find a bolt and spring similar to it?

any help will be much appretiated

thanks

curtis

·
Registered
229 Posts
try jay marks toyota, u can get the # on www.mkiv.com the guy who u want to ask for is jeff watson who owns a mk4 and will give u a discount, it will take like a week or less, if u go to a local dealership it may make awhile, cus when i go to my local dealership makes like a month to ge a little bolt, go for jay marks toyota .

94 TT Supra

·
Super Moderator
46,550 Posts
MyKarIsVicious said:
this evening while driving down to san jose, the bolt on my targa top came off in the parking lot ( the rear passenger side bolt)
i was wondering if anyone knows if toyota dealerships should carry it? Is it going to take a long ass time getting it if they do? or can i just go to home depot and find a bolt and spring similar to it?

any help will be much appretiated

thanks

curtis
PART#63240-14090 LH list $29.67 trade $23.74
PART#63240-14060 RH " "

targa bracket/bolt assy.{bolt not sold seperately}

any toyota dealer should be able to get for you in 2-3 days

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys thanks a lot for your help, it should be here by this thursday , oh and elm, hopefully your not busy this week because i was hoping to hear that trd exhaust you have :D , by the way how much would it cost if i went through you?

thanks

curtis

·
Super Moderator
46,550 Posts
MyKarIsVicious said:
hey guys thanks a lot for your help, it should be here by this thursday , oh and elm, hopefully your not busy this week because i was hoping to hear that trd exhaust you have :D , by the way how much would it cost if i went through you?

thanks

curtis
PART#00602-17400-016 LIST $844.27 COST $680.00

+ ACTUAL UPS SHIPPING CHARGES

CALL ANY TIME AFTER 4PM CST HOME MOST OF THE TIME

1 - 5 of 5 Posts