Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
wow, that's weird.....here goes again

Is there a better pod than the Lotec Pod? I just got one for 3 gauges and the hole for the top gauge sucks. It's pointing away from you, the angle sucks.....Is it just me, or does anyone think so also....?

And, if there's a better pod than the lotec, could someone let me know which one it is, and if it has 3 holes also...If not, then I'll have to live with the lotec, and move the gauges around.....

thanks in advance,
cyd..
 

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
Joined
·
6,130 Posts
Re: wow, that's weird.....here goes again

Cydnei said:
Is there a better pod than the Lotec Pod? I just got one for 3 gauges and the hole for the top gauge sucks. It's pointing away from you, the angle sucks.....Is it just me, or does anyone think so also....?

And, if there's a better pod than the lotec, could someone let me know which one it is, and if it has 3 holes also...If not, then I'll have to live with the lotec, and move the gauges around.....

thanks in advance,
cyd..
If you do a search people generally have problems with the lotek unit, while others don't, its the luck of the draw, w/ that said, MVP sells a better unit... aight peace :chicken:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Re: Re: wow, that's weird.....here goes again

BoostAddctn said:
If you do a search people generally have problems with the lotek unit, while others don't, its the luck of the draw, w/ that said, MVP sells a better unit... aight peace :chicken:
Oh cool, i'll check that out, thanks for the info......
 

·
Big HP = Big Downtime
Joined
·
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 2 gauge pod is ok but the 3 pod sucks ass. I had a 3 pod and it fit like ass.

email them and say you want the 2 gauge pod instead of the 3 and send them some pics of how bad it fits. they will give you another one at no charge
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
FromDaStreetz said:
the 2 gauge pod is ok but the 3 pod sucks ass. I had a 3 pod and it fit like ass.

email them and say you want the 2 gauge pod instead of the 3 and send them some pics of how bad it fits. they will give you another one at no charge
Well, I have the three gauges, so i kinda have to stick with the 3 hole pod.....it's just that the top hole sucks ass.....it's pointing towards the window....It fits great though, just the angle of the guage sucks, that's all.....I'm looking at the A-Pillar ones from MVP....I will wait for a response from someone who has that pod, and see what they say......One thing I like about the Lotek though, it had the hole already drilled....
 

·
Big HP = Big Downtime
Joined
·
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine was the same way on top of the bad fit. The top gauge pointed toward the window and the bottom 2 were ok. You might as well email them and just get a 2 pod if it won't cost you anything. Mount one of the gauges in the cig lighter location or something....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
FromDaStreetz said:
Mine was the same way on top of the bad fit. The top gauge pointed toward the window and the bottom 2 were ok. You might as well email them and just get a 2 pod if it won't cost you anything. Mount one of the gauges in the cig lighter location or something....
Ok, doing that now, will keep you posted.....Thanks again, good idea...
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top