Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got my film developed from when I went to the Drop Jaw Winter Cruize 06 gathering here in Charleston. I also threw in a couple other rescent shots. Hope you all enjoy. Sorry about some the fuzzyness in some of the pics. It was a really shitty disposable camera cause I forgot my digital camera.

My two babies :drool:

me and my MK3

wifey in the Supra watching a movie on the PSP

everyone crouding around my buddies Integra which used to be mine. Fucking Honda nut swingers

night shot1

night shot 2

some guys 300 that I thought was hot. This pic doesnt do the car justice.

Saw the MK4 and a really nice old school Celica on base and couldnt resist the picture opportunity.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Cool pics, your car looks identical too mine when I first bought her, except the targa delete on yours.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx. Its a work in progress to say the least. Im really not modding it too much yet cause Im going turbo next year. Most of whats been done is just to clean it up and keep it on the road. All thats been done thus far is I stripped the paint off the saw blades, cat back exhaust, new shift boot, new deck, pulled the torn leather and foam off center console and painted it, and new clutch with lightweigh FW.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Boostedmkiii said:
^ :gtfoslap:

looks good man!
thanx for not being an ass. I know its not much but Ive only had it for less than 6 months. Ive deffinately seen much worse on this site. Like I said most of what Ive done is to get it back into shape. Im holding off on mods till I go GTE next year.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
shitty pics of a stock car. great.
Wow, spoken like true asshole. I thought we had filtered out all of the morons that have nothing better to do than talk shit. Oh well, I guess not everyone can accept someone else's happiness in their car no matter what form it is in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts