Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After doing a little research on the Supra, the website @ www.visionboy.com says the MKIV runs 9.91 @ 140. While this is probably true, the videos only showing it running 10s. There are some NICE races, though, including the Supra running an E55 AMG, the same Supra running an R1 and a Busa, a 700+ HP IS300 vs. E55 AMG. I got these all from a friend, but since they're all from TX cars, I felt compelled to post this. I don't know who any of the cars/bikes belong to, but the video footage is DAYTIME footage, so it's pretty good. The camera car is a Z06. Enjoy.

Vid 1

Vid 2

Vid 3

Vid 4

·
Registered
148 Posts
only the 1st link work for me....

·
Bench Racer of the Year
692 Posts
:repost:

Unlike above, I acutally find the rap interesting. I give visionboy props for making the videos and integrating the music very well.

Brian.

·
PHR Powered Super Member
1,603 Posts
Very well done. Thats must have been some fun beeing able to race different domestic. Well done just the way it is!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LMBLF8 said:
These videos have been posted many times and can be found at www.visionboy.com
That was unbeknownst to me prior to posting this. Jeez, w/all the rest of the comments, it makes me refrain from posting anything that I find. And for those that are complaining about the rap, I didn't MAKE the videos; I found them interesting and thought others would as well.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Kudos to VisionBoy for the vids...quality.
Damn I bet the IS300's kinda tired! Lotta asses whooped.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts