Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
i got pulled over for my music being too loud. the cop told me the only reason she pulled me over was because i was near the school. she gave me a warning though

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
According to Lowrider magazine, if the officer can hear your music from 50 feet away in highway conditions, it's too loud.

·
Banned
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CSR Ma71 said:
According to Lowrider magazine, if the officer can hear your music from 50 feet away in highway conditions, it's too loud.
he said he HEAR IT FROM 70FT. BUT it didnt say that on the ticket, and the only is i only had not more the half way up.anyone know how much those cost???

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,810 Posts
take the sucker to court and fight it, saying that he was 70 ft away from you and that it's 50 feet for a ticket.....

·
Registered
346 Posts
lilazni3uoy said:
take the sucker to court and fight it, saying that he was 70 ft away from you and that it's 50 feet for a ticket.....
:1poke:

If he was 70 feet away and he heard it, dont you think he'd be able to hear it from 50 feet away?

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
I just know you can't play loud music near hospitals, schools, suburban neighborhoods and churces or places of worship. That's what the cop told me long time ago.

·
me me me me me me!!!
483 Posts
all i got to say is davis and hippies

i work down there sometimes and blast hardcore metal around town all day out of my work van.

raahhhh.......JUSTICE!!!

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Red C5 said:
I used to have hella beat.

:furious: He's back!!! aight peace :chicken: :eek4dance

·
@llcoolgene
661 Posts
is bumps!!! i got myself a warning as well....i was cruising by a cemetary too.....guess they didn't want me to wake up the dead

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Lombos said:
:1poke:

If he was 70 feet away and he heard it, dont you think he'd be able to hear it from 50 feet away?
Good Point !!! +1

·
Banned
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok i got a ticket for no prove of insurance"i had it in my room" and loud music. both ticket equals to 880.wtf???lol the loud music is 140lol and the no prove of insurance is 740lol how is that. they tell told me to send the 140 and a copy of the insurance card and that should take care of that.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I belive that you can sign off "no proof of insrance" with ~$0-$25. Unless, you were in accidents.

I used to live nearby a gas station. People just play music like a concert in 2am everyday. Just stop those loud music thing, everyone. It just ignoring. If you want to play it loud, just close all the doors & windows. Your ears will tell you what volume's limit. Some stupids like to rive around the gas station with sliding doors (those vans) open.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
i got a ticket for no front plate and no proof of insurance but they told me to show my proof of insurance when i go pay the ticket and they took it off, i just paid $10 for a fix it ticket.

·
Universal Ambassador ^*^
83 Posts
The rule is 50 feet. A Police Officer can not hear the music 50 feet away, which I think is total crap considering we can hear there radios and other devices in there car well more than that. I got a fine and it was 157.00 dollars. It also depends on the County that U live in as well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts