Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
I have the Blitz SSBOV..... Loudest i've heard except for a Greddy Type-R @ 31PSI. It was more of a BBBSSSSSSSH sound. My Blitz sounds like a small firearm going off @ 19-21 PSI. Just my thoughts.

D

·
0 Posts
bov

Well if you want a loud bov then look into the turbo-xs typeH-RFL,
their other bov which used to be the loudest in their line the type-H was rated at 110db+.The RFL is even louder than that!
here is their site www.turboxs.com hope this helps.

T

·
0 Posts
I have the blitz ss and I can't hear anything. Do I have to unhook my factory BOV?

·
boost is good
772 Posts
Troy said:
I have the blitz ss and I can't hear anything. Do I have to unhook my factory BOV?
you should be able to keep the factory in place with the blitz and still be loud as hell. i always had my stock work in conjunction with the hks when i had stock turbos. how do you have the blitz hooked up? it must be hooked up wrong or something if you dont hear it. do you have a line going from the nipple(pressure source) on the blitz going and T-ing into the factory bov pressure source line?

T

·
0 Posts
Yes sir. I tee'd into the factory bov vacuum line. I bought the BOV used and the guy was boosting some crazy pressure. Would the "hard" spring make it not work?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts