Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K i dont know why but i just had the urge to post this image, this car has to be the best looking viper ever. mabye even the best looking car ever. i get chills down my spine when i look at this beast, i mean wow!! anybody else feel the same way?? :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Is that SW's car??? It look like his style of mods and kinda looks like his house from the side. :dunno:

Beautiful car no matter what. :)

-Olivier

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Looks like a viper with supra lines. Awesome.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
It does look menacing, I love the side exhaust on the new Vipers.

·
PSN-360: SinisterSC300TT
288 Posts
Yeah that's SW's Coupe. So mean looking. But there is just something about that car I don't like. Maybe if it had some polished Kinesis wheels on it?

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Like the old GTS better...

Why, oh why do new car makers insist on cutting the ASS off of cars? :scratch: The ASS is what finishes the "look" of the car. The C4 Vette had a nice phat ass. Then the C5 got it's ass cut a bit short. Now the C6 vette has NO ASS. Look at a side photo of a new Vette. It looks like the rear was cut with a giant band saw. YUCK.

Old GTS looks > New GTS looks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like smaller asses(on cars) , this is just a 2006 viper coupe, i dont think there are any mods done to it besides suspension, wheels are stock (probably already knew that though)

does someone want to explain who sw is

·
Registered
154 Posts
FYRARMS said:
Like the old GTS better...

Why, oh why do new car makers insist on cutting the ASS off of cars? :scratch: The ASS is what finishes the "look" of the car. The C4 Vette had a nice phat ass. Then the C5 got it's ass cut a bit short. Now the C6 vette has NO ASS. Look at a side photo of a new Vette. It looks like the rear was cut with a giant band saw. YUCK.

Old GTS looks > New GTS looks.
Heh, its cause the vette's are white cars! Just like white women, they tend to have no ass.

I think its similar with japanese cars ;). Well, except cars like the 350z.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
sophmeat said:
Heh, its cause the vette's are white cars! Just like white women, they tend to have no ass.
Racist. :rolleyes:

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
Yet another SW masterpiece! :bigthumb:
It's actually not that hard to duplicate what he does. The formula is really simple: drop, nice wheels, big power, conservative color. :) Give me the budget and the car you want, and I'll make it look as good as he does. :)

Nonetheless, I'm still a BIG fan of what he does. :D :bigthumb:

-Olivier

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
SW is one of the coolest motor freaks out there. Domestic, import, old school, modern EFI, you name it. He brings all enthusiasts together.

·
Typical Corvette Driver
10 Posts
nezzy_dawg said:
. mabye even the best looking car ever. i get chills down my spine when i look at this beast, i mean wow!! anybody else feel the same way?? :bowdown: :bowdown:
Meh, Vipers look cool I suppose. But I dont think too many people are going to disagree when I say this looks better.

FTW

1 - 20 of 23 Posts