Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in a coupl videos i've seen MKIII's w/ low profile headlights that just pop up like that, i kno u can use those knobs but i was wondering if ne one knows how to get them so they dont go up all the way when u turn them on

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
ebay is your friend. the ones that pop up 1/2 way are a custom setup using NSX lights.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
or u become ghetto and don't close them all tha way, or manually turn tha knob under ur hood... but if u have money and time...NSX headlights...

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
MKIIINA said:
ebay is your friend. the ones that pop up 1/2 way are a custom setup using NSX lights.
Or it's just some asshat who thinks fog lights actually provide enough light to drive with. :lame:

Dual 90mm Hella lamps are another popular retrofit.

·
Addicted to oil
3,292 Posts
search "nsx headlights". somebody did them.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have to say, I hate seeing you^^ on this forum, Idk what it is, but everytime i see you post, I want you to go crawl in a hole and die. Even when you don't say anything dumb, I still hate you. You clutter up this forum, and give a bed rep to any tuner car anywhere. And good job Sherlock, way to point out that he did NSX headlights, I mean really it's not in his Sig or anything.

I apologize to OP, and in regards to this thread, Honestabe did great work I think, How they function on the road, I have no idea, but he had a fairly nice build thread IIRC.

·
Banned
605 Posts
I have to say, I hate seeing you^^ on this forum, Idk what it is, but everytime i see you post, I want you to go crawl in a hole and die. Even when you don't say anything dumb, I still hate you. You clutter up this forum, and give a bed rep to any tuner car anywhere. And good job Sherlock, way to point out that he did NSX headlights, I mean really it's not in his Sig or anything.

I apologize to OP, and in regards to this thread, Honestabe did great work I think, How they function on the road, I have no idea, but he had a fairly nice build thread IIRC.

·
2,260 Posts

Honestabe did not do great work nor did the hacks that helped him. I question your credibility after a statement like that.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Allow me to clarify, He had a good build thread for someone wanting to get ideas, from what I can remember from seeing he had some step by steps, in which someone could substitute better quality of work, to make better functioning and a better quality job. Let me go and look at the the thread again....it's been awhile.

Ninja edit: Allow me to apologize, my mind did not serve me well in remembering the thread. I retract any statement about it being a well done job. Could someone use the pictures for reference, probably, will they serve a fantastic purpose probably not.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
if you want NSX retro fit, start by buying NSX head light assemblies

Items priced new:

R, lamp assembly $669
L, lamp assembly $669

from my notes @ work, expect to pay 600+ for them. I searched every junk yard in the US only 3 came up and you have to call them for price. GL

there are 2 on ebay $700 EACH.... yea you'll spend 1400 on just lights lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts