Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone post some pictures of there STOCK lower IC piping please? Reference is needed for a friend of mine. Thanks in advance.

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,727 Posts
Sorry, don't have pictures, but I'm curious. The lower pipe from the IC to the turbo is 2 rubber elbows and a piece of metal in the middle.

Why do you/he need pictures?

·
Oldie but a Goodie
1,465 Posts
ummm what is the extra tubing in the end of the stock hose for? front mount that was further forward in the bumper?

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't need it any more. He needed to show me wihich rubber piece was torn, since he took it all apart...He couldn't tel me if it was the lower or upper rubber piece, therefore, I couldn't give him the right piece.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks though guys.

·
SuperWhiteNinetyTwoMeat
1,001 Posts
Mixmasterp2k3 was that peice made at an exhaust shop, and if so how much and how long did it take?

·
Tired of being sexy
530 Posts
Twigger said:
Mixmasterp2k3 was that peice made at an exhaust shop, and if so how much and how long did it take?
These ic pipe topics are all the rage. That pipe was made along with another lower ic pipe. I only spent around $20 total.

Unfortunately its one of the only pipes that isnt mandrel bent, but works just great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts