Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to lower my car with the Eibach Pro Kit and I still don't know which shocks to get with it, Koni or Tokiko. How hard is it to lower the car? I am planing to do it my self. Do I have to get a camber kit or I can just do an alignment? If you guy's have any suggestions or recomendations please post it.

Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I run the KYB AGX 4 way adjustables with my Eibachs. They work nicely. Tokicos have always worked nice for me too. But I have no experience with Koni.

It's a PITA to do the fronts, there is a really long bolt that comes out of the upper A-arm but other than that it's not too bad, it may take you all day if it's your first time though...

This isn't a low dollar compact, it has a fully tuneable suspension so no need for camber kits. The alignment can be adjusted right back to factory specs.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
KYB AGX adjustables and then an alignment. Long bolt on the drivers side is a pain the first time, but I put that sucker in the opposite way now. Next time it will be easier. No need to take so much apart.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts