Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanna hear from you guys that are running lowered mk3's. Just got my tokico HP blues and H&R springs wondering if anyone else is running this combination and tell me what you think of them thatd be cool.

·
Super Moderator
10,138 Posts
The HP blues are awesome shocks, but I've not heard the best about H&R springs. Lots of people are running Eibachs and are very happy, I've got Illumina II's and ST springs in my car and I think the rear springs need to be stiffer, and the Illuminas are a tad on the soft side as well.

If I had it to do over again, I'd get HP Blues and Eibachs, or shell for Coilovers.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just finshed putting the same setup on my car last month. I liked the drop that the H&Rs gave - but it is quite low in the front, and sometimes over some of the harsher speedbumps my mudflaps scrape a little bit. The ride isn't too stiff, and I find it pretty nice driving on the highway but is taking a while to get used to compared to my half-blown stock suspension. I also installed swaybars at the same time, which made a HUGE difference.
I have pics of before and after if you are interested, PM me.

K

·
0 Posts
I have Eibach springs on Bilstein shocks. Feels great and looks great! I love my setup! :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I have that setup, put it in last weekend, it's really good. quite a drop in the front,, it was a bit lower than i expected but it looks cool. corners really well also.

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
i have h and r and kyb gr2..

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Boosting89 said:
i have h and r and kyb gr2..
Good for you. But did he ask what you have? NOPE! He asked if anyone had that setup and if they liked it. If you do have H&R and KYB (the worst shocks known to man), why don't you say if you like them or how they ride? JEEZ people! Come on, are we two fuckin years old?

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
umm trent i think you really do need a life son...acting like a little bitch ...its a dam FORUM..leave it..geez

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Really now boosting89, your post is absolutely worthless to everyone, at least you could have given your opinion on them.

FWIW I have Tein SS coilovers and IMO the drop is perfect and car feels like its on rails.

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
ok you want my opinion i think half of these people on this forum need some kind of pussy ..or something..then to sit yall fat asses and make a big DEAL about a quick reply of what i had..really you guys do need a dam life..

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I do get pussy and I do have a life, doesnt change the fact that your post was worthless...

·
Drifter 4 Life!
377 Posts
i have the H&R springs, the drop is pretty low but it looks good. all depends on your interests whether it be looks or ride quality and handling. i drift my car and personally the spring/shock setup i have is no where stiff enough. i also run the gr2's and i'd have to agree that they are pretty crappy shocks. personally i'm going to do the tokico/eibach combo, heard lots more positive feed back on that. hope that helped a lil!

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
83'Mk2L said:
I do get pussy and I do have a life, doesnt change the fact that your post was worthless...
:iwdumbass
Seriously Boosting89, your post does nothing for anyone. You took the time to post originally, and then to follow up with useless BS. Might as well actually answer his question "son"

All we know from your post is what you have on your car, we havnt a clue how it performs or how it looks, so what was the point of the post exactly? :dunno:
FWIW I have Tein SS coilovers and IMO the drop is perfect and car feels like its on rails.
I'm planning on getting these as well, it's good to hear your happy with them. They are height adjustable right?

·
Slowly but Surely
1,438 Posts
dam guys its just a forum, no need for all of this. BTW, I have H&Rs on tokicos and I luv the ride and the stance. It feels reals nice and secure on the high way, on regular streets, it feels like heaven.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts