Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
19891JZGTEMK3
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a stock suspension on my car right now and i wanna lower it but i dont wanna lower it too much ... i want it to have a agressive look but i dont want the wheel wells to touch the tires that badly ...right now the car is on stock saw blades but im thinking of getting either the 1990 mk3 wheels or some 17 inch rims ...any one got any lowering sugesstions and or spings or coil overs that they may want to get rid of ???

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,829 Posts
search, but i say eibach would be ur best, or maybe H&R springs those two are the best in im opinion, eibachs are 1.5 front 1.0 rear, i forgot how much h&r springs drop, but get some new shocks while ur at it!

·
19891JZGTEMK3
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
and for rims just the turbo MKIV rims. they are 17's.
dont get H&R if you dont want it to low.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
lilazni3uoy said:
search, but i say eibach would be ur best, or maybe H&R springs those two are the best in im opinion, eibachs are 1.5 front 1.0 rear, i forgot how much h&r springs drop, but get some new shocks while ur at it!
Eibachs will give you exactly what you are looking for as far as looks and quality goes and aggressive look.
H&R's have too much drop .

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
With the eibach prokit, you will still scrape... just not as much thankfully. haha.

·
19891JZGTEMK3
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for all the suggestions guys ill get some pics up as soon as i get everything

·
Registered
163 Posts
suspension answer

check out 935 motorsports for their budget suspension made for MK3`s... its only $375.00, includeds all 4 springs, and shocks, good enough for road but not quite autocross... im springin for it soon, and 935 has some good mk3 stuff, cheap too. . .
935 motorsports suspension

·
Registered
404 Posts
Also check horsepowerfreaks.com for good prices also.......

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello about the H&R how much drop is too much drop let me see PICS .Just interested cause I am alos looking at all the options out there THANKS PEACE

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
H&R springs with stock shocks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts