Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
UT OH !!!
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to lower my 88 and would like to see some pictures of other's MKIII's who have lowered them using springs, not coilovers. Please let me know which springs you have used and post a pic. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
H&R's with tokiko blue struts.
look in my sig in my cardomain

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have basically the same setup, h&r springs with tokico's in front and oem struts in the rear(19 inch rims really close in front)anything under that is cool.........

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Same here. Koni yellows with Eibach springs. Curse this damn search not working! I started a whole thread on this a while back and had several people chime in with pics etc.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have Eibach pro lowering springs in my 89 and they lowered it 1 1/4 inch. No Pic yet since the engine is still at the builder:( But car has nice stance

·
KBR
2,910 Posts

TRD Springs / Bilstien Shocks.. not too stiff & not too soft. very neutral ride.

aite, peace.

·
second chance at life
1,969 Posts
I have eibach lowering springs in the front and the rear with staggered 18" ADR rims..

·
Registered
63 Posts

Koni Yellow shocks + Intrax springs.. old picture.. i got the black trim on there now.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
koni's with H&R springs here. Not very expensive, easy to install, no complaints here.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts