Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we head to Midnight madness. Get there around 1 and they won't let me run . What a bunch of midnight madness my ass. So just get to watch people have fun in the stands. Well I'm feeling kinda down and a couple of domestic buddies wanna see how the WBC runs. So we get to the I-10 on the way home I'm lined up with a Pontiac Ws-6. The ownage began.

1st run I was destoyed he hit the juice and was gone. :roflmao:
2nd run gave me a chance ran me on motor and he had a good 2~3 cars at the end of 4th.
3rd Final race from a dig came out strong neck and neck then he started to walk me got me 2 cars by the end of 3rd.
He runs a 12.5~12.8 motor so my feeling wasn't hut to bad. Pretty much stock motor beside a couple of lil mods. :eek:

I had fun getting owned hopefully I can get the car up to smuff to try to run another LS1.

·
Classic Cars = Secks
490 Posts
NastyOutTheHole said:
HELP, my mullet it is caught in my car door!
Maybe you should cut it off. Oh, but then you wouldnt be a "typical f-body owner" anymore

JK dude...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stock [email protected] HKS
HKS metal head gasket.
Sum Fuel upgrades
Intercooler + Hardpipes.
Basic stuff.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,259 Posts
nice death... ws's are strong with out juice...

Damn good run for a bpu supra.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks I think I faired decently as well as I should have.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All he had was a chip and a exhaust. :eek: And a 150 shot on tap haha just in case he needs it. The car was crazy on spray.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bahraini_zupra said:
so u dunno whats the ls1's mods ?
I'd put my money on the LS1 stock for stock. Hell modded it prob still be the LS1. Very strong motor that luvs mods and juice.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Your only a few bolt-ons away from beating a LS1. But think big turbo, if you want to beat one running nitrous. Nice death.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts