Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Very clean, besides the battery...id drive it.

·
I blame the Midwest Sect.
1,097 Posts
Aren't Supra SE's '96?

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
I would never do this swap.......... but I would totally drive that car.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Ghey, that is the thought that comes to mind. Now you are stuck with that, no more turbos and if you want more power better cut the hood apart to get that supercharger in there. So dumb

Plus this part pissed me off:

Since we know you don't have the schedule to make a quality build yourself, then maybe it's time you look at this stealthy 1995 Toyota Supra.
Fuck them, yeah no one on this forum knows how to mod there supra...

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
First, take that Supra label off that motor.
Second, put a 2JZ-GTE in there.
Third, get some decent looking gages (yeah, I know the GTR folks will like them but they look wrong in a Supra.
Then it will be worth north of $33K.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Whoever built this car needs a stern talking to. And the people selling it are even worse, I could hardly bear to read all the shit they were shooting... "but you don't want to turbocharge the motor within an inch of its life?"
'The donor gearshift and gauges are so well integrated that other people might just think they are from the factory. Although if they look at the aggressive red-faced speedometer, they might ask you, "Did Toyota make a Supra GTO?" '
" It makes substantially more torque than the original V6, and so you'll be glad to have the brace across the strut tower and extra rigidity of the coupe body. "
LOL at V6 and the strut tower brace. Someone help these poor people...

·
Systems *****istrator
616 Posts
I love the fact they describe the wheels as " VDLR racing wheels to give this a tasteful custom appearance. "
They read the VOLK center cap as VDLR.... lolol

·
Registered
215 Posts
It looks very clean and well done. The weight distribution of the LS2 is better than a 2JZ, it sits lower and further back, and is lighter. perfect car for road racing.

·
Registered
215 Posts
this car is probably a foreign car imported to the US. it has a "DMV assigned VIN" on the door...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts