Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
*I see you*
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am gonna change my fluids tomorrow and was wondering if I should notice any difference in the feel of the car after I change the diff oil. It seems fine now but I was just curious. I know I might need some additive so I picked up some of that too. It'll be nice havin fresh tranny fluid too. It doesn't shift too bad now but it will definitly be better.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
I've never been able to tell the difference when I changed fluid. On the other hand, I think you would be able to tell if you never changed the fluid. Basically if you keep on top of it you won't have a problem, but if you neglect it then you may have problems later on...

·
*I see you*
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even if I don't notice a difference(not really expecting to), I'm sure my car will like fresh fluids..

·
*I see you*
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's all done. I havent noticed anything yet but that's ok. My LSD never chattered or anything like that. My tranny fluid looked like a charcoal shake though!!! ha ha ha. That was some nasty stuff.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I used the 75w/90 from Ford, Didn't need the additive. It works great,with the only problem being leaks. Around the axle shafts. Just another thing to fix.

Dennis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts