Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Anthracite Club
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a little side question i know nothing about... our cars the NA's wondering if someone can fill me in on thsi topic... can a TT traction control system be added to an NA...

any input will help... which is better etc.

thanks,
Scott

J

·
0 Posts
Some of the NA's actually came with the LSD. It was an option.

The LSD from the automatic mkiv TT will fit your NA, you just have to transer the front yoke from your differential.

(I must give credit to DaveH for my answer. He gave me the info awhile back. :) )

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
bump on this question of whether or not the tt traction control will work on an na. my guess is that it won't because of the differences between the throttle cables and ecu

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Just add the Racelogic Traction control to the NA. Far better than the stock traction control

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Toyota & Lexus traction control is a joke, just a butterfly valve that closes the throttle (might as well just lift your foot off the accelator). Race Logic is the best, followed by the AEM

·
Madison Motorsports
389 Posts
ma71supraturbo said:
Toyota & Lexus traction control is a joke, just a butterfly valve that closes the throttle (might as well just lift your foot off the accelator). Race Logic is the best, followed by the AEM
Thats better than the traction control that I had on both of my Z28 camaro's. All they did was kick the gas-pedal back out. If you kept your foot pressed down hard on the gas, it wouldn't even work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts