Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if a lsvtec civic(not the hatch) with headers raced a nonturbo supra with headers, who would win? always been curious, since i dont feel like taking off half my parts just to see

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah so maybe he was right... he said if i only had headers he would have won, ive already beat him though. how much horsepower do you think he would be pushing?

·
Registered
365 Posts
HydroMatrix said:
ah so maybe he was right... he said if i only had headers he would have won, ive already beat him though. how much horsepower do you think he would be pushing?
Maybe 160ish horsepower at the flywheel? 160-200 is my guess.

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kevin, why the hell havnt you been on aim?

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well it should go bros before hoes :rolleyes: hahah kidding im just givin you shit, but has this woman whipped you that bad? youre never on loli mean i have a girkfriend right now but she doesnt control me = )

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think you forgot the 'P' :cuddle: <-hahahah kevin and tozer = )

Reactions: mogallo

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
HydroMatrix said:

Hahahah no, Kevin will know what im talking about. Seeing as how he's from NORMAN and all.... i just noticed that by the way....

BTW hydromax... you get REP points for that post!!!! LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
HydroMatrix said:
Tyler,

I'm still on 2-3 hours a day for customer support, my new S/N is NAPerformance if I forgot to tell you. But pussy whipped hell nah man I'm the one with the whip. And fuck Tozer, you know how much I hate that douche. I'll be on later tonight around 8 man, hit me up if you're on.

:lick: <Tyler and Tozer.

Take it easy bro,
Kevin

Mogallo- LOL I hate the sooners. People here are crazy with that crap.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Banned
865 Posts
he weighs almost 800 pounds less than you, and he has an engine putting out roughly 160

think hp/lbs

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what do you think he runs in the 1/4 mile then??

·
Banned
865 Posts
I would say low to mid 14's, possibly high 13's if he's drag prepped and a good driver.

No way to beat him unless NA-T

Dont even try it, my friend has one of those hamsters and it flies

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<-already beat him.. durrrr.... i have more than headers though, but still no turbo

·
Banned
865 Posts
what the hell? are you serious?

hmm, this was street right?

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
idrewfelix said:
what the hell? are you serious?

hmm, this was street right?
You realize that n/a 5 speeds can run low 14's high 13's modified, right?

Ive beaten a CRX with engine swap, cam gears/intake/exhaust/flywheel/clutch

·
Registered
51 Posts
An lsvtec would be a GS-R. I have an 89 NA with a chipped AFM with filter and exhaust with no resognator just the cat and 2.5"piping. I've raced GS-R's with just an intake and they take me by a car. Now, if you have a 95 na you got a stronger motor correct me if im wrong with 225+headers lets say at lest 230. On a race like this i'd bet money on your supra. Im more than sure you'll take that ls.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Manny919 said:
An lsvtec would be a GS-R. I have an 89 NA with a chipped AFM with filter and exhaust with no resognator just the cat and 2.5"piping. I've raced GS-R's with just an intake and they take me by a car. Now, if you have a 95 na you got a stronger motor correct me if im wrong with 225+headers lets say at lest 230. On a race like this i'd bet money on your supra. Im more than sure you'll take that ls.
People don't understand how good the XERD headers are, they add anywhere from 17-20rwhp easily. So yes at least 25bhp from headers alone plus all of Tyler's other mods make this story believable.

Regards,
Kevin

1 - 20 of 25 Posts