Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
It's only the beginning..
Joined
·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. I was cruising with some friends in my mom's buick cause my supra is DOWN FOR TEH COUNT! And I stop next to this 350Z, the noob has super black tinted windows, so I just STARE at the driver side window till my friend says green. We take off and OMFG MY MOM's BUICK IS FASTER? Everyone on the car was going oooOOOOHHHH!!!!! It was fucking great, and so sad all at once... We had 5 people in this car and the other guy rolled down his window at the next light and it was just him. He said WHAT THE FUCK? Light turned green and I took off and slid that 5000 LBS of car and people thru the right turn and he chased me. I eventually made a light he didn't and it was all over. What the hell is that though? My mom's STOCK LT1 Buick Roadmaster > STOCK TT 350Z?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
319 Posts
DUDE I have finally found someone else who has made kills in mom's LT1 roadmaster. that car is the biggest sleeper and seriously pulls for monster of a car. good kill. roadmaster is a fast big car but besides the good motor/tranny combo that car is a huge POS.
 

·
Exiled Supra Owner
Joined
·
3,703 Posts
I think he ment Audi TT.
 

·
DFA Motorsports
Joined
·
1,891 Posts
I own a 1995 chevy impala ss. It is less wieght with the same motor and trany. But i took off home base,some fuel mods and exhaust. The car pulls very hard up untill about 65-70 then starts slowing down. I love the gearing in that car, it is definatly a rice burner.
 

·
It's only the beginning..
Joined
·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fatkatsupra said:
DUDE I have finally found someone else who has made kills in mom's LT1 roadmaster. that car is the biggest sleeper and seriously pulls for monster of a car. good kill. roadmaster is a fast big car but besides the good motor/tranny combo that car is a huge POS.
Rofl I know!!!! And TT=TwinTurbo. And I know its a Turbo cause I heard a BOV. Don't those come stock on the Twins? Or maybe the don't? :rolleyes: Either way that was fucking sad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Genius.. coming from someone who has owned a Twin Turbo VQ trust me you would have been left like you were standing still. The 350Z does not come twin turbo'd its all aftermarket and adds at least 100-150whp to the wheels on low boost.

What you may have heard was in intake which means the Z was n/a.. people thought my G35 was turbo'd when I had my intake. Regardless this thread is kind of funny.. you would have heard the turbos spool cause they are nowhere near quiet with the kits that are available.
 

·
i lift trucks
Joined
·
1,202 Posts
1988SupraDreams said:
I took off and slid that 5000 LBS of car and people thru the right turn and he chased me.
ahh, nothin like a little tokyo drift on public roads.
 

·
It's only the beginning..
Joined
·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tonio said:
Genius.. coming from someone who has owned a Twin Turbo VQ trust me you would have been left like you were standing still. The 350Z does not come twin turbo'd its all aftermarket and adds at least 100-150whp to the wheels on low boost.

What you may have heard was in intake which means the Z was n/a.. people thought my G35 was turbo'd when I had my intake. Regardless this thread is kind of funny.. you would have heard the turbos spool cause they are nowhere near quiet with the kits that are available.

Still 5000 LB LT1 VS NA 350Z...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
934 Posts
ur a lame noob.... stock and 350z turbo doesnt even belong in the same sentence. and how do u know its a twin turbo? your not going to hear the difference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
LMAO.... retard.
 

·
Recovering Supraholic
Joined
·
550 Posts
Stick to GT4. I get kids like that on grandpa's car reving at the light they take off thinking that they have a race going, but I'm just driving like i do normaly do,not even boosting at all and you see them all happy at the next light thinking they beat you and shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
The Corvette-based LT1 engine installed in 1994 Roadmasters made 260 horsepower and 335 pound-feet of torque.

6.7 0-60 and 15.0 1/4 mile times. Much slower than the Z.

Also, an Audi TT does not stand for Twin Turbos. It has a 1.8 Turbo I-4 or can be had with a 3.2 6 cylinder.
 

·
Everybody Lies
Joined
·
358 Posts
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Top