Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Volk GT-V's and I'm looking for some black aftermarket lugnuts. What are you guys running and what do you recommend. Also whre did you get them? Right now I'm leaning toward the RAYS just because they made my wheels but other options would be helpfull.

·
Registered
471 Posts
i'm using mcgard's tuner lugs for my HRE's. i chose them because of the rotating washer on them, so as to not scratch the inner part of the rim when torquing down the lugs. i got mines at tmengineering.net. i paid about 100 for a set of 3 lugs and 2 locks for all 4 wheels.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,096 Posts
My car had them on it when I bought it, but they're pretty cool. They're a dark charcoal and look like a regular nut. But they only have 7 sides to them, so a regular socket won't take them off at all. The wheels are Kinesis, so maybe they made the lugs too?

But the McGard's are great too. I have a set with some Konigs (different car) and really liked them as well.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mifesto said:
oh im sorrying SSR's not volks

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

So it looks like no one is running the RAYS lugs. Thanks for the help guys I'll look into the McGards and the Gorilla's.

·
Registered
934 Posts
i'd love the ray lugs but its just not worth paying double price. and yeah mcgards are also excellent. i only went w/ gorillas instead cuz they're reported to be basically just as good but my vendor had um for cheap.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
I too am running the SSR Wheels but the SP1's. Lug wise i'm running the McGard Spline Drive Lugs w/the washer built onto the lug in black, they look stellar with the black wheels. I got them for $80 from ebay, I can pm you a link if need be!

vnt :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts