Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, just getting tired of cleaning the bitches off every few hours:madf: !

·
Registered
35 Posts
They just suck. Took a drive from Orlando to ocala the other day. For a moment thought it had started raining. Then realized that the water droplets were not moving once hitting windshield. Anyways I ended up with a Love Bug collection. Those bitches are a pain to remove once sun hits them for a bit while driving.

But yes not as bad as a few years ago.

yeah but they are not nearly as bad as they were a few years ago.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Been getting the car detailed just about every other day because of this.

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
yea i got hit hard on the turnpike going from Orlando north. I couldn't see out my window and my wipers wouldn't do crap. The front of my truck looked like i plowed through a wall of them.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
anyone know the best way to keep them from sticking? or just taking them off. i drive for a living in my truck and im constently cleaning these bitches. i hate them :(

·
Registered
557 Posts
good coats of wax work well to be honest. that seems to be ok for me, but you do have to remove them quickly.

Also, to remove them quicker, pep boys has an excellent product called truck degreaser from a company called long haul. It comes in a plastic bottle that resembles a metal can type deal. It smells like amaretto, and works absolute wonders. You can spray it on dry and just wipe off, or you can spray it on let it soak and scrub with a wet sponge/brush. Normally does the trick for me.

If you need any more info, pm me and ill link it. Im not sure what the website is now.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Lovebugs = :madf:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts