Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
8,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
luxury cars dealer filled bankruptcy.. look inside.

a local lux car dealer has filled for bankruptcy. i was passing aby and i saw a 99 carrera for $43K.

http://woodsautogallery.com/

i dont know how good the prices marked down compare to used retail prices.
check out the inventory.

may be there is something for you to like.
i'll be glad to check out the cars for you. just 2 miles from my house.

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
You see things like this all the time in my area. Most of those prices seem on par, in fact; many of those cars are priced too high to move in my area at those conditions. It is not surprising that this dealership is going under; they have a lot of questionable cars and do not look like they have a proper service department.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
a local lux car dealer has filled for bankruptcy. i was passing aby and i saw a 99 carrera for $43K.

http://woodsautogallery.com/

i dont know how good the prices marked down compare to used retail prices.
check out the inventory.

may be there is something for you to like.
i'll be glad to check out the cars for you. just 2 miles from my house.

Those prices suck.

·
Blower Whine FTW
252 Posts
Good price? :rofl:

ya i was thinking the exact same thing
u can get one exactly like that here for about $40,000 retail pricing

·
Registered
157 Posts
I work at a Land Rover/ Jaguar dealership and you would be surprised to see what gets traded in. You got your nice M5's, M3's and Porsche's but sometimes people are trading in a Corolla, Accord or mini-van. Also seen the opposite at my friends Saturn dealership. Saturn has come out w/ some nice, affordable vehicles and he just got an S-Type Jag and an X5 traded in recently.

8,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got a lil info on this dealership. he WAS/IS a fraud. when ever some one trade a car, he would change the billing address on that car and would make payments instead of paying off. thats what got him into trouble. atleast thats what the rep at the toyota dealership told me.

·
Registered
153 Posts
i got a lil info on this dealership. he WAS/IS a fraud. when ever some one trade a car, he would change the billing address on that car and would make payments instead of paying off. thats what got him into trouble. atleast thats what the rep at the toyota dealership told me.

So how was he making money off of this? If he's never paying the car off just making payments if I came on the lot and purchace the car how would he get title because in that case the car is still in the original persons name.

·
Registered
922 Posts
So how was he making money off of this? If he's never paying the car off just making payments if I came on the lot and purchace the car how would he get title because in that case the car is still in the original persons name.
Sounds like he was holding the original owner's loan open and making their payments.

If they don't check their credit report they wouldn't know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts