Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of M&H Racemaster muscle car drag tires pattern C. The size on them is 305/40-16, they are meant to fit a 16" 7"-9" wide rim. These are a DOT approved wrinkle wall(biased ply) tire with a tread. They are incredibly sticky. They have almost 0 use on them. New they are 169.99 per tire from Jegs. Asking 210 shipped from NJ. I had them mounted on MKIII rims, should also fit last gen RX7 rims no problem, but I never tried it. email me at [email protected] if interested.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also have a set of stock sized MKIII nitto NT555R drag radials 225 50R16, a great starter tire for a novice drag racer in a MKIII. I found them on the internet as cheap as 129.99 per tire. Also have virtually no use on them. Asking 160 shipped from NJ.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
How were your 60' times with them and what pressure were you using? You don't have any pics of them do you...how about a link to show me the ones you are talking about?

Thanks

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 60' times were horrible because the car was a mess back when I tried these tires and I didn't have much of a concept on how to launch a manual car. I since moved onto the ET streets and never went back to these. When these tires got hot they felt much more sticky than my ET streets ever got. Here's a link to them on Jegs. I'll get some pictures up tonight.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sale pending on the M&Hs.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My mistake the sale is pending on the Nitto's, I'll get pics tonight.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Both sets still up for sale, sorry for the delay with the pics I've had some circumstances, I will get them up very soon. I had them dismounted yesterday but my camara batteries were dead.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here are the pics. I tried to clean them up a little but it looks like they picked up a little dirt from driving on them while they were sticky at the track. One burnout and they'll look fine. Both sets of these tires are basically new. The M&H is a little wider than my 26 x 11.5 16 MT ET streets.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can find these on ebay now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts