Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being that supraforums is the biggest supra site in the states, I wonder if any pro japanese drivers visit the site? Maybe even Mr. Orido visits the site, or actually a secret member?????

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
I bet he likes to play with our gullible American minds and is actually one of the trolls we love to hate.:lol: "HAHA, look at me tease these Americans":faint:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would'nt it be nice to know you're getting advice from Orido himself? For all we know I could be Orido undercover, anyone could false a profile. :LOL: Just joking, (or am I)

·
Registered
307 Posts
stupid thread.

Good advice is good advice, no matter where it comes from...

why all this BS celeb worship?

...give me my 30 seconds back.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SupraCoup3 said:
stupid thread.

Good advice is good advice, no matter where it comes from...

why all this BS celeb worship?

...give me my 30 seconds back.

This is a stupid thread, in addition to the countless others. This was not meant to be celebrity worship, just general forum bs, anyway Mr. "pepperdine tv show co-host" , I do apologize for taking your 30 seconds, and damn happy that you showed me the light. Here's 30 seconds right back at ya .....:takethat:

·
Registered
307 Posts
airpowr said:
This is a stupid thread, in addition to the countless others. This was not meant to be celebrity worship, just general forum bs, anyway Mr. "pepperdine tv show co-host" , I do apologize for taking your 30 seconds, and damn happy that you showed me the light. Here's 30 seconds right back at ya .....:takethat:

thanks for the thirty seconds... sorry about all the time you wasted going through my posts to find some sort of a jab to take at me...

but the goofy & slightly homosexual emoticon was a nice touch.

·
Living the dream...
539 Posts

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
OMG Orido-san is a member here?!? OMG I wonder if he can teach me some mAd tYtE jDm dorifo kin skillz. Dude I told you. Orido-san can't speak english, and if you were him, you wouldn't be blowing your own horn.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts