Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Everyone OK tell me what you guys think of a M3 E46 please ive been all crazy about them like to much...

I no this is a Supra forums and i love my supra but these dam cars will not leave my head thnaks

Tim:)

· Registered
2,581 Posts
Have a warranty on it if you want it but.... I would honestly let it go and stick with the supra. Go to e46fanatics.com and you'll get all your info. guys are very helpful but know that once it breaks it costs good money. Find out how much service B costs and you'll love the supra even more heehee

· Registered
3,296 Posts
One of the best cars I've owned to date. Loved it. I honestly enjoyed driving it more than my supra alot of the times. Sure the supra was faster, but the M just handled so well, solid, fun to drive, and was just easier to enjoy day to day. Here's a pic of it. Looked great with the CCW 505A's on it.

· Registered
49 Posts
Great all around car. mods are more expensive tho compared to supra, I love my m3. I think the ultimate garage would have to include both a MKIV Supra for the weekend and a DD M3. You could still crack out a M3 with ridiculous HP numbers if you want to, You just have to through down some big $$$. Also e46fanatics is uhhh.... retarded. m3forums FTW.

· Registered
2,509 Posts

· [///M] Humdizzle
3,647 Posts
i love mine. had it for a year and zero problems. not a good platform for modding unless you plan on shelling big bucks for the HPF kits. but rims, drop, and CSL body kit = :drool:

but all in all its a jack of all trades.

· Registered
199 Posts
This will be the last BMW I'll ever own (it spends alot of time at the dealership because of various issues-mostly electrical), don't get me wrong though, when everything is working fine the car is absolutely fantastic; speed, luxury, handling, etc. But like others have said, things are very expensive to fix when things does go wrong.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.