Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
:scratch: .... i dont get it... my best e.t. was almost the same as your second one, but mine trap was 105mph.. 12-13 mph slower.. that cant be right... and you did a 13 flat without lex afm or 550's.. so 11lbs of boost!?!?!?.... im gonna have to make the call on this one... its b.s. for sure..

:bsflag:

why didnt you show time in the vid?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasnt holding the camera obviously, will scan slips when I can be stuffed pluging the scaner in!

I dont really give a shit what you think anyway I dont care to beat anyone but myself after I do mods other then the cut airbox, adjusted auto trans line pressure cable, 3.5 inch dump pipe

Allan

G

·
AllanL said:
I wasnt holding the camera obviously, will scan slips when I can be stuffed pluging the scaner in!

I dont really give a shit what you think anyway I dont care to beat anyone but myself after I do mods other then the cut airbox, adjusted auto trans line pressure cable, 3.5 inch dump pipe

Allan

all im trying to say is that there is no possible way that a mkiii with exhaust and intake can run 13.0... its impossible... and full weight at that... you trap speeds are about normal for low-mid 14's...

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
maybe he let off the gas???

I've had situations bracket racing before where I had to let off or else I would break out.

There was one time where I dialed in 12.55, and halfway down the track I knew I was going waay too fast so I let off in 4th and coasted to a 12.50 @ 101 mph. Still broke out :mad:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Woooossshhh said:
all im trying to say is that there is no possible way that a mkiii with exhaust and intake can run 13.0... its impossible... and full weight at that... you trap speeds are about normal for low-mid 14's...

true..

G

·
MKIIISupraGuy said:
maybe he let off the gas???

I've had situations bracket racing before where I had to let off or else I would break out.

There was one time where I dialed in 12.55, and halfway down the track I knew I was going waay too fast so I let off in 4th and coasted to a 12.50 @ 101 mph. Still broke out :mad:
true but that means that his car would be good for high 12's if he backed off... heh..

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
91-92 mph is less than stock. Either there is more to the story, or something was malfunctioning at the track

(I'd buy 101-102mph )

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
What was the chiming at the end of your last run?

G

·
whoa! ill take that chime if youre gonna remove it.. what is it, a box that hooks up to the speed sensor behind the dash?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bdekoning said:
whoa! ill take that chime if youre gonna remove it.. what is it, a box that hooks up to the speed sensor behind the dash?
Dude after one long trip you will be curse'n it and no you cant have it, its part of the digital dash :p

Allan

·
Registered
57 Posts
That MPH and time dont go together at all ? :rolleyes: ?

Watching the video it doesnt *look* like the car is doing 13s at all. Was that an integra that was keeping up with you on one of the runs? ;)

Nice vids anyway :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
trza2k said:
Was that an integra that was keeping up with you on one of the runs? ;)
Yes but defintly not a stocker! even honda crap can move fast... just needs more money

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
finally downloaded the video...

i'm a very hardcore drag racer, and sorry to say, but at best those were 15, MAYBE high 14 second runs. It was very very slow off the line. You would never be able to pull 13's like that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts