1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Dover Cylinder Head Svc
(407) 481-0088
436 N Westmoreland Drive
Orlando, FL 32805-1449

They have done my head and block work for years.
Jim Langdon is the owner/operator. He's a good ole boy that knows his stuff.
They currently are doing my built 2JZGTE with forged internals, flowbenched headwork, etc, that will be replacing the stock longblock that's in the car now...

Tell him Z-Mike sent you if you decide to give them a call.

G

·
Z-Gad said:
Dover Cylinder Head Svc
(407) 481-0088
436 N Westmoreland Drive
Orlando, FL 32805-1449

They have done my head and block work for years.
Jim Langdon is the owner/operator. He's a good ole boy that knows his stuff.
They currently are doing my built 2JZGTE with forged internals, flowbenched headwork, etc, that will be replacing the stock longblock that's in the car now...

Tell him Z-Mike sent you if you decide to give them a call.

How much are they charging you for labor on replacing the internals?

·
Registered
348 Posts
I had the block bored and deburred, replaced the crank, rods, pistons, and a few other things. I provided the custom pistons I wanted as well as the rods. What the build has cost me would not be the same as it would cost someone else, as each build is different.
I would say call them directly with any Q's you have on price.
I would ask to speak directly to Jim if you ARE SERIOUS about having work done and he can go over with you your specific needs (what you'll provide, what he'll need to provide, etc). If you are just checking for generic ball park prices, one of the other guys at the shop could probably answer ball park questions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I called them today and he seemed pretty cool although i don' t know who i talked to he said the prices as followed...
$100 clean
$30 hone and bore
$65 beck
$225 line bore
$50 core plgs
$470 total

These are the prices i heard on the machining. but if you are going to be replacing the internals in the bottom end i guess you are going to need maching

1 - 9 of 9 Posts