Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the IC installed:

FFI permanently installed (thanks Ron!) and fuel rail test fitted with stock injectors, soon to be replaced by 1000CCs.:

And lots of questions about the OS Giken triple in another post.

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
Gorgeous manifold! Ron never ceases to amaze me. Any more pics of the whole engine? Turbo choice? Looks like fun so far.
eric

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BIGG_EASY said:
Gorgeous manifold! Ron never ceases to amaze me. Any more pics of the whole engine? Turbo choice? Looks like fun so far.
eric
This is the very first one he ever made. It's the one that was on his car for the longest time.

No whole pics yet, this is a basically stock motor that I'm hoping will get me through to fall. Nothing very special about the motor other than goodies getting attached,

Turbo is an old skool T72.

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jbsupra89t said:
Nice pics man, I like that IM...

btw, nail polish...why?

-J

Cause I like to make myself pretty and dance around the garage NEKKID! :)

Seriously. it's perfect for marking bearing caps and things of that nature. When I tear apart a head or block I always put an arrow to the front of the engine and then label them 1-X. When I get into the head it's E1-6 and I1-6 for the cam caps. I just find that nail polish is really resilintent, I can drop everything in a bag and nothing wears off

·
fbody to supra to fbody
2,015 Posts
Good point... I'd probably just confuse myself with a system like that, so I prefer chaos. Good luck on the rest of the build!

-J

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
nice
hope to see it at the toronto meet if you make your way down

1 - 8 of 8 Posts