Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guy who bought the 88T from my Dad and I just installed his MAFt Pro and LC1. He got the unit installed but cannot get it to run in speed density mode... it'll bounce around 500 RPMs just like it does when the AFM isn't plugged in... Once he plugs the AFM back in and unplugs the speed density harness then it runs fine again...

I don't have any experience with the MAFT Pro and cannot find a decent instruction manual online... anyone have an idea what the problem may be?

·
7M Love
735 Posts
This might sound pretty dumb, but we have to start somewhere. Does he have the GM manifold pressure sensor installed? You have to buy a few extra pieces to get the speed density running. Just a thought.

·
what would jesus drift?
987 Posts

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fozbo said:
This might sound pretty dumb, but we have to start somewhere. Does he have the GM manifold pressure sensor installed? You have to buy a few extra pieces to get the speed density running. Just a thought.

Heh, yeah, everything that is nessesary is installed.

pimptrizkit said:
hows it wired up?

you have seen the diagrams online right?

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364551

i think some where in there there's acouple of good diagrams.
I've read all those, twice... I might just be missing it but I dont' see what setting to change to set to Speed Density mode!

drjonez said:
sounds like it's wired right but he doesn't have the unit configured right....see the user manual.

That's what it sounds like to me as well... I've read every manual I can find online, twice, but cannot figure out which setting to change to go to speed density... I might just be missing something... its happened before....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts