Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· BOSS GT61 Powered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here has any experince with getting a maft pro tuned at ISP. Im looking for a good shop that knows what they are doing to get my maft pro tuned, and i heard ISP was a good place. I shot peter from ISP a PM but havnt gotten a response yet so i figured while i was waiting i would ask around to see if any one has any experince with them. If anyone has any other recomondations i would like to here from you too, I would really like a place that has experince with the maft pro tho. Thanks - Matt

· Registered
270 Posts
sorry about the delay matt. we havent used this program but we'll give it a shot. looks easy to use. pm me or give me a call if you want us to tune it for ya
peter

· BOSS GT61 Powered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a proplem at all peter thanks for replying, I thought it looked easy too lol but i was wrong, you might have better luck with since you know what your doing. How much do you charge for dyno tuning? And you wouldnt happen to be able to give me a rough estimate on how long it would take would you? Thanks- Matt

· BOSS GT61 Powered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chard. Hows it running, im having a problem with getting mine setup and run good enough to get it to a shop to have it tuned, im running the 5.11 version and its got a off idle stumble, but i can get that to go almost away, but the thing i cant get to go away is when i blip the throttle and let off the gas it goes real rich down to 10.6 and very slowly goes back to 14.6 and it almost stalls. But i think ill just deal with it untill i get it tuned, hoppfully peter will be able to help me out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.