Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Awesome car and photos, i knew i recognized the photo techniques, LOL... Jason S. Is a good friend of mine, he also shot my car as well as a few other buddies of mine... Needless to say, he said the same thing to me about shooting a Black car!!! LOL It's a PITA!!!... Keep up the nice ride and congrats.

Dan

·
Big Ups to the MK1 Guys
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BLKLABL said:
Awesome car and photos, i knew i recognized the photo techniques, LOL... Jason S. Is a good friend of mine, he also shot my car as well as a few other buddies of mine... Needless to say, he said the same thing to me about shooting a Black car!!! LOL It's a PITA!!!... Keep up the nice ride and congrats.

Dan
Jason S. is the man;) I dunno how he makes black look good but he does.

Sweet car! I love the de-winged look.

·
Big Ups to the MK1 Guys
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
X2daC said:
Isn't that the Akkurat 10 Second Porsche? If so.. Sweeeeeeeeeeet.
Yeps dat be da one... We're a bit behing you Supra guys... So far it's the only 996TT to hit 10s. How sad is that:( You guys are like in the single digits and so many in the 10s already.

·
Super Moderator
10,210 Posts
Alex,

Love your car, man, but you already knew that. Big congrats on MORE mag coverage (still have my ec of the 911 shootout). It's black, bad ass and driven. 'Nuff said.

Ken.

·
Big Ups to the MK1 Guys
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KenHenderson said:
Alex,

Love your car, man, but you already knew that. Big congrats on MORE mag coverage (still have my ec of the 911 shootout). It's black, bad ass and driven. 'Nuff said.

Ken.
Thanks man... Likewise;) We have some ways to go before being able to catch the Supra guys:p

Black is best. In fact the only Supras I ever race (and loose to lol) are black. Sil's, Kong's etc...

At least now I have a built motor and safely run high boost. We'll see what happens:p

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Love to see people who have such good taste and know how to do the car right :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts