Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey Wade, Nice looking muffler. It's 3" in & out, right? BTW, do you have any premuffler or resonator? Did you get your 3" piping done by Stan's? There's no custom muffler shop around St.Louis that has mandrel bending machine:mad: I guess I'm planning on ordering mandrel piping and have a shop fit to my mkii later this spring when I'm done with my 7mgte swap. The shop think it's not worth going with mandrel due to the welds may cause turbulence and their bending machine may crimp to 2.75" which should be OK. What do you think? Is there any room to add a resonator? LMK
Thanks,
MikeD

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
:bthumb: Heya Mike, how's the swap comming? The muffler is 3" in and out it was done at Stan's were those pics were taken. I never added a resinator cause I like it loud! :) If I get nailed by the cops I'll have to add one which shouldn't be too hard.

I don't think it will hurt performance if you go with non-mandrel pipes. Don C. with non mandrel and I with mandrel, raced on the freeway once. I was just creeping away from him with it at stock boost. Yes there should be room every where for a small resinator or two. ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks for your reply. My swap has been on hold for the past 3-4 months due to lack of funds:( Since I got a bonus check at work, I'm back doing the swap once I order the upgraded clutch kit and when it warms up a little! Man they're expensive. The swap will go slow but I'll keep you up to date how things are going.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts