Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am new to the Supra comunity. Long story short, I been building a 1.5JZ to throw into my 240sx, 240sx got totalled last week, found a 1987 Mahogony Bown Supra with super clean body (NA) and brown and tan interior.

LOVE THE SUPRA, I have built plenty of 240's, RX's and others, but man this one is build well. And I must say to my surprise, everyone loves the color.

So my question is, how many were made in this color. I have only found about 2 or 3 on the forum

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i got one but they only put that color on 89's. but ive never seen one with a lip kit and all the fun lowering mods. so thats my goal with my car, once i get the money to fix the rust that cars get when people dont care for cars. that and being in ohio don't help

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's my NA I jist picked up, 1.5jz in the works

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine's an 1986.5 and it is the original color, even checked behind the door panel, lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
hmmm.... well thats new information to me. from what was said on this site it was a rare color like the 92 teal. maybe not that rare but you get idea. but deff up pics when you get it together, i think my car is one that i almost bought 8 years ago. but im not really sure.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did not like the color at first, but its growning on me. Just curious as to how many people out there have one.

I'll put more pics up as the build goes along, Wheels and suspoension on the way

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yea i didnt like the color either, but it grow on me. I'll up a couple pics when i get to a computer, im on a ps3 right on. I cant wait for mine to run, cuz after that im gonna shart on the body and suspension

·
91TT comin up, 01 s2k
2,664 Posts
Here's my NA I jist picked up, 1.5jz in the works

I've seen a few on the street still in decent shape and it looks ok. Personally i'll repaint it to another color, brown is not really a aggressive color that will make out mk3 stand out (just my opinion).....but non the less good pick up......and good lcuck with the build

·
I gots deep pockets cuz
952 Posts
yea brown will be an absolute sleeper. I don't even think the cops would look at you twice with that car. I have a white one and the cops ignore me as well. My buddy on the other hand has a red one and he is constantly getting the radar put on him.

·
More Like GrayGoose89
762 Posts
:)

I love knowing that our color is so hard to come by. I got mine of the original owner and like pretty much everybody else i wasnt too stoked about the color... a buddy of mine called it the Poopra. :0 hater. lol im also curious to see who all has the color. just like you i've only noticed about 2 or 3 on this forum. NEVER seen one the same color in person. i was actually thinking about changing my interior and looked around for a bunch of parts supras for a gray color swap but i've yet to find one with better conditioned interior so im just sticken with my BROWN/TAN interior :barf: haha.

the car is getting to the point of needing new paint. and i've wanted to change the color. get something that stands out a little bit more but nothing crazy. so pics are always what people wanna see so.... here.

Whats everybody think of Gunmetal, new dodge ram Orange Sunburst, STI blue, or hmm... open to options and pics of colors.

·
(◕_◕)
3,756 Posts
67 corvette blue, mmmmmm

·
More Like GrayGoose89
762 Posts
Brown and Gold

So....

Is it just me or is the Brown and Gold Combo a good mix :). i detailed my calipers... which need some cleaning up. and i had so many people asking where i got my brakes.. :loser: and RMJDRIFT, those wheels are sick. love what you've done.

Opinions on the Gold/Brown????

·
Registered
281 Posts
id post a pic of my brown supra but the rims on it are gay and this whole thread will turn into how gay my rims are.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts