Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had any expereince with these guys in Texas? I'm looking into have my stock turbo on my beater rebuilt, ported/clipped and possibly a bigger wheel put in. Are their prices pretty fair?

They say all of their rebuilt turbos are warranteed for a year as well. :eek:

Thanks

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
I used to sell them Mitsubishi turbos when I worked at Hahn Racecraft. They are good guys. They have been around a long time. Fast turbo Harleys out of Majestic... :eek:

·
Boost is my drug!
1,319 Posts
I live in waco, majestic is only 5 mins away from me. they do a good job very hoesnt in person. but most people say they are bad. i dont know what their experiences are but ive been there many times in person and they are great! ive got my bearings. and parts rebuilt free since i got it under warranty .. they're great for me. :)

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
horrible, I had Majestic in Tampa work my T72, it went back and fourth 7 times! Never stopped leaking oil.

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adam, sorry to hear about your badluck with them. The turbo I have thats in debate to be rebuilt/ported/resealed is an IHI turbo, which only Majestic services. My only choice is pretty much Majestic, but I will take into consideration your mishap.

Thanks for the input.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts