Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE - Tuesday 5/15 10:30am PT

Turbo, Manifold, Wastegate and Fuel system all sold.

Ok, I have been building my supra now for almost 2 years. and its almost done, but i just recently moved out to canada from new york for a year, and i really am not gonna be able to even work on the car any more. I am going home in august to basically do whatever it is i am going to do with the car. I would like to part the car out since it is not running and all the parts are brand new. This is a list of what i plan on doing.

The Car is Self: 1994 supra TT, i want to guess 125k miles on the body, car is in overall good shape, could probably use a nice paint job, it is white, i just had the engine bay repainted before i started to put the new motor in, the interior right now is gutted out except for just the carpet, there is no back seats, the car was taken good care of and was garaged since i bought it in 1998 with 29k miles. This is perfect for people wanting to build a drag car or that want to start from an empty shell. Not sure on a price yet I will do a little more research to see what its worth. Car currently has 19x10 and 19x9 PIAA Rozza's rims on it that were pretty expensive with 90% new tires.

Engine:

Block - 0 miles, fully rebuilt, PHR custom JE 1mm bore, Carillo rods, Clevite Bearings, Sound Performance Custom Oil Pipe and Front Main Seal (will not burst), all ARP mains etc.

Head - 0 Miles since rebuild, 1mm Oversized on both sides, dual springs, ti retainers (the complete ferrea kit), HKS 272 cams, stock gears on are the cams now, ported and polished by sound performance and assembled by them as well,

The motor is fully put together as it sits right now but i guess i can dissemble if people are interested in each.

Turbo Setup - Full Race Dual tial44mm manifold and a Gt42r-74 1.06 exhaust side i believe. As it sits right now there is only 1 tial 44mm wastegate attached.

Intake manifold - Greddy intake manifold with q45 90mm throttle body and Stock IAC valve.

Fuel - PHR newest gen fuel rail with 960cc injectors. I believe i have an SX fuel Regulator also dual pumps with custom bracket made and 2 -6 braided lines from rear of the car.

Stock Radiator with Flexlite fans

Gauges - Apex EL2 - Fuel pressure, oil pressure, boost, egt

AEM ignition System For AEM standalone

Modelista Top Secret Hood - Brand New 0 Miles

Modelista Du luck front bumper non carbon center piece. all fiberglass

2 reccaro black adjustable seats and brackets - red stitching, never driven on.

4 " cat back exhaust setup

RPS Carbon Carbon Clutch low milage (maybe about 3-5k)

6 speed tranny (shifter doesnt like to center itself until it warms up, this was an issue due to using reline tranny fluid in the past)

Thats pretty much all i can think of right now. I spent alot of money, most parts are brand new 0 milage parts. i really dont want to take too low of prices on things..

Pricing here:!:!
Sorry Fellas

Toyota Supra Parts For Sale

Flex Fans - 125 or with stock radiator mounted 325
Recarro Speed Seats and Brackets - 1100
Top Secret Replica - 650 Modellista Designs
Horsepower Freaks Huge FMIC with Turbo to IC piping only (Single setup) - 0 miles - 1200
4 inch cat back - 500
RPS Carbon Carbon Twin Disc - Low Milage - 2100
Modellista Designs Du Luk Type 2 Front Bumper - Unpainted never mounted - 300
AEM 4ch Ignition , Never used (wiring was installed, can just clip the install points) - 200
Greddy Intake manifold with 90mm q45 Throttle body and IAC and lower runners 800 complete
Piaa Rozza Rims + Tires = $2500 Mint Condition no more then a couple thousand miles on them.
PHR Solid Motor Mounts on the block - $100

Head - Full Ferrea Valve Train (1mm over sized in/ex, dual valve springs, Ti Retainers, Shimmed to the block, Includes stock cam gears and hks 272 cams in/ex), Ported and polished with all fresh seals and gaskets, arp head studs - 3500

Block - PHR 1mm Bore Custom JE pistons, Carillo Rods, Sound Performance custom oil pump with custom front main seal, clevite bearings, ARP hardware - $4500

6 speed tranny (125k miles) only on the drag strip a few times, always on street tires, tranny never was pushed harded then low 12's in the quarter. does have hte centering shifter problem which happened with the Red Line Fluid - $2000

Gauges i have to make sure everythings together - probably sell all 4 for like 600

If there is anything else i forgot i will list it back up here. Prefer local pickup, shipping at buyers expense. I will have my mom take pictures of things, like i said everything is pretty much brand new and in great condition. Its kind of tuff being so far away from home right now but this car will just sit another year or more before i even get to work on it any more. The shell of the car i am currently working on pricing with someone local i have done business with before.

Thank You

Mark

[email protected] (email)
Djreversal - (AIM)

Serious inquiry's about the whole car - Email me for my phone #

Thank You

Mark

·
Registered
744 Posts
Do you have anymore of the interior pieces? or are they all gone?

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
Which model Recaro seat and do you have brackets and sliders as well?

Ken.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
what you looking to get for the fuel system? Can you send me pics to [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK i didnt realize i was going to get hit with soo many requests for all the pieces.. I will have a price list of what i would like to get for everything. I am currently in canada, my car is back in new york, i willl try and have my mom take some pictures of everything for you. Like i said all the stuff is basically or is brand new.

The Recarro's are the ones that are just like the sparco torino's. I will post up a price sheet later tonite after i get out of school..

Thank you for being patient.

mark

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Any pics of the wheels? What suspension do you currently have?

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
The Recarro's are the ones that are just like the sparco torino's.

Sorry, but this doesn't help much. I need to know the name of the seats, the price, whether they are cloth or leather (I assume cloth) and whether you have the bases, brackets and sliders. TIA,

Ken.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
price on cams and turbo kit please

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
maaarrkkkkk dont do it!!! lol your going to regret it haha

anyway, im going to call you tonight and see what i might wanna take from you and throw your mom some money every month until its paid for, just let me know what ya wanna do and i saw you called me from a diff # should i call you cell???

O and let me know what you sell, if you need me to shoot over moms house and pull anything off the car for shipping to someone let me or dave know...

Geno~

1 - 20 of 92 Posts