Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How fast can you make a NA Supra MKIV in terms of HP without NO2 or Turbo? Can you get it up into the 300's? Thanks. Oh, also, what mods will do this?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What mods do you have? Can you please list them? You seem pretty fast for a NA without turbo, good work!

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
LOL i hate to say it but i think i agree with Suprahaha to be honest.

B

·
0 Posts
come on guys we all know cars here and well know that Fusion suprA is all show and no go its all BS...change your sig show boy cause youre not impressing anyone here with made up times...look at his post here it dont make a dam worth a sence...

BTW i like this site and think all you other guys are cool...I dont drive a supra but i come on here to look at what mods you guys are doing so i can try the same...i'm here to gain information and i have learned alot from reading stuff on here. take care

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
All the other Japanese exotics have smaller fuel injectors the the MKIV American Supras. But thats only because they overbuilt the Supras in american on purpose and thats why those guy can put out ridiclous numbers like 500 RWHP without having to swap out to a new fuel system. 360cc is about normal considering the car has about 280 RWHP or so im not sure exactly where they lie but if you look at the 300zs AND the Japanese version Supras they have the smaller fuel injectors. The Supra is like the ONLY car that we got the better version of in America and Japan got the slower one. All the other Jap cars are vice versa.
Later

·
Senior
1,474 Posts
Okay, how about a timeslip? I'm not saying the guy's b.sing, but let's clear the controversy here.:) Nobody was agahst when fusion posted those numbers in the "n/a's represent yourself" thread. If you peruse the SOGI tech tips, you'll find an insert by Dean Marcum (now turbo'ed), who posted a 13.9 in a mkIII n/a. I don't think these #s are impossible. A dyno sheet would be a good yardstick for verification too.:peace:

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Well vreaux i completely agree with you it woulda been nice if i had seen a timeslip or dyno sheets but i didnt want to come right out and say its not so when i have no real strong evidence. But over time he has posted things that just gave it away. Well for one thing the performance timing belt is kinda funny its even funnier if they actually DO make them for the car hehe. But the Performance Sprocket Rings kinda did it in. UNLESS of course you can show me where the Sprocket rings are on the Toyota Supra. Otherwise i would try to keep my Sprocket Rings on my Sport Bikes because thats how they free up horsepower by getting a Performance Sprocket. Anyway if he shows a Dyno Sheet or Timeslips then he makes me look like an ass otherwise this is what im seeing.
Later

·
Registered
317 Posts
Originally posted by ThomsonCharm
360cc is about normal considering the car has about 280 RWHP
276 HP is the Japanese limitation to factory output to satisfy some sort of emmissions control. Most if not all Japanese Supercars (i.e. Supra rz, 300zxtt, r32/r33/r34 skyline gt-r's, Evo's, ect..) rated at 276hp are putting out well over that figure. I do not think the Supra RZ's across the pond are in anyway inferior to our U.S.-spec Supra TT's.

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
They have smaller turbos and smaller fuel systems they arent quite as beefy as the american versions.
Later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts