Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First the Veyron and now this :1poke:

The official brochure for the Alar has been released. It's difficult to tell from Argentina Auto Blog if the brochure is more than two pages -- but what more do you really need to know?

Joan Fercí's creation, with a Klingon's visage and the backside of a Starship Trooper bug, goes on sale in March, 2008. As if the car weren't eye-watering enough, the price -- $750,000 large -- is enough to make anyone reach for the Kleenex. However, for that, you get a top speed of 410 kph (254.2 mph), which either puts it right at the Bugatti Veyron's top speed or a hair above it. Either way, it's nice to know that you'll be able to go fast enough that no one else can see you and hurt themselves.

If it makes you feel any better, know that the Alar didn't spring whole from Ferci's pen like Athena from Zeus' head. Rather, as you can see from the other models (Coatl and Eros GT-1), he has been working up to it, honing his craft, like Michelangelo releasing Moses from the granite slab. Or something like that.

·
Nothing
1,491 Posts
I'm not a fan of that side-rear scoop, it seems far to exaggerated. The concept behind it has me drooling though.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I like how the exhausts don't even all point out at the same angle. Is this a joke?

·
Registered
702 Posts
wheels are toooooo narrow and cheap looking. the exhaust lookscompletely retarded. tail lights look like they're from a riced out mitsubishi eclipse.
Overall it looks like a kit car and not a production vehicle.

·
mises.org
711 Posts
Man is that thing HIDEOUS :nuts: .

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I like lambo cars, but this pretty ugly..im sure it will get better if it's actually going to make it.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Looks like a cheap kitcar.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Are those Volk Challenges on it?

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
The drawings flatter this thing. I was struck with a sudden sense of intrigue to see the front. It is as if I had a pair of heavily soiled, dirty underwear in my hands, and for some reason I was still compelled to sniff them.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
The drawings flatter this thing. I was struck with a sudden sense of intrigue to see the front. It is as if I had a pair of heavily soiled, dirty underwear in my hands, and for some reason I was still compelled to sniff them.

That front looks like you, man.

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
Looks like someone took the ugiest bits of a Lamborghini, a Koenigsegg, and a Ferrari put them together and called it a car. Reminds me of a Vector.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
That looks like absolute shit. Mind you, this is more of a re-engineering than any thing else. Lamborghini is allowing Joan Ferci to use the nameplate. This is actually a car based on the Diablo.

Either way, the car looks like shit and the wheels make it worse.

:lol: @ True.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts