Engine = 3.0litre 2JZ-GE inline six
Wheels = 18 x 8.5 and 18 x 9.5 covered with Continental GT's

Future Plans

* Body work (COMPLETED)
- Veilside C1 front bar
- Veilside Side skirts
- Trial rear bar
- Removed rear wing

*Performance (Later down the track.. after me and my GF buy our first house)
- 2jz-gte swap
- Aftermarket ECU
- Full aftermarket exhaust
- turbo timer
- boost controller
- intercooler

Hope you like it.

Engine bay pics (after a fresh detail and something special to keep her SHINY :D)

·
Registered
504 Posts
bodykit needs to go :)

·
Hardtop Crew
6,405 Posts
Why tt swap? Just go na-t for the time being. With all that bodywork $$$you could have a 400-500 hp na/t...i Like the wheels and the color. Everyone likes different things so i wont bash the bodykit...

·
***TOP SECRET***
139 Posts
looks good, I would probably go NA-T as well unless you have a power goal in mind. But that's just me.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
^ haha i love curb your enthusiasm

Not crazy about the Veilside kit either obviously, but the car doesn't look too bad.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I wouldn't care too much about the negative feedback on the bodykit, you bought one of the best looking cars in the world (any untouched supra) and you gave it a personal touch to put on the bodykit. I'm also no fan of veilside, but i am a fan of people who just go their own way instead of going with the crowd. Good luck on the house!

·
Registered
95 Posts
At least my "Seinfeld" .gif made you think about another Larry David show.
Actually that is from Curb Your Enthusiasm. It's from the episode where Larry David and David Schwimmer performed, "The Producers," and Larry David forgot a line. Everybody was about to get up and leave, (including Jerry Seinfeld), but Larry David saved it with a comedy routine.

:tongue:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why tt swap? Just go na-t for the time being. With all that bodywork $$$you could have a 400-500 hp na/t...i Like the wheels and the color. Everyone likes different things so i wont bash the bodykit...
Only reason why I was contemplating a 2jz swap over a NA-T because down here it would cost alot less to do (probably $5000 swap with a new ECU, exhaust, coooler, etc)... and the 2jz would be a better bench mark for performance. Not saying the NA-T isn't great...

Yea i know i could of have a 400-500hp car if i didnt do the body kit, but back when i was 19 i was into body kits and styling of the MKIV

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wouldn't care too much about the negative feedback on the bodykit, you bought one of the best looking cars in the world (any untouched supra) and you gave it a personal touch to put on the bodykit. I'm also no fan of veilside, but i am a fan of people who just go their own way instead of going with the crowd. Good luck on the house!
Thanks Buddy, i figured i put a kit on it only because around Melbourne everybody has the factory look with a TRD wing, and lip... to be honest its not my style

thanks for giving me the thumbs up :D

PS: no one from the states likes body kits now do they...? :(

·
Fly Navy
589 Posts
PS: no one from the states likes body kits now do they...? :(
In moderation. Honestly the Veilside kit (the front and sides especially) completely disrupt the natural flow of the car totally. The front bumper looks like it belongs in a sci-fi movie and the sideskirts look like they sat in the sun a wee bit too long and melted.

As for the Trial rear - I actually like that piece, but the bodywork done to yours looks a bit dodgy, especially on the side of the car where it mates to the fender. I would've gone for more of a blended/molded look there - it just looks tacked on. Also, the faux diffuser on the rear/bottom of that bumper looks great, when painted a contrasting color, such as flat black.

Just trying to give constructive criticism man - just not my style. I actually have a Top Secret front bumper and side skirts, along with Whifbitz rear spats (they're not on the car yet - car is currently completely stock except for a replica AB-Flug spoiler). I probably wouldn't attempt to pull that kit off on a light-colored car though.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Car looks awful...every time i see that front bumper i just want to take a sledge hammer to it...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts