Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from vacation in Malaysia and the only Supra I saw on the whole trip was in the parking lot where my condo is in KL. It looked loaded with Mods (FMIC and what not). I love the gold window tint color match with the paint color. I don't care for the "wing" though. Not sure if the owner is on the forums or not but I thought I post the pictures for the rest of you.

·
mises.org
711 Posts
you should of posted in the Asia'n forum before going :) nice car.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
ZOPPII said:
I just got back from vacation in Malaysia and the only Supra I saw on the whole trip was in the parking lot where my condo is in KL. It looked loaded with Mods (FMIC and what not). I love the gold window tint color match with the paint color. I don't care for the "wing" though. Not sure if the owner is on the forums or not but I thought I post the pictures for the rest of you.
How did you enjoy KL? My mom's side of the family lives there...Do they still have that mall, i think its called "City point" if i can remember???!?! But anyways, the car looks not too bad, change the rims, the wing, and the tint, and it would look good.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Interesting tint, the yellow paint isn't bad either! Not digging the rims though, and they need to be beefier too. That gap with stock width tires looks stupid.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Is it a NA-T? Or do TT Supras over there come with NA brakes?

They look like NA brakes don't they::

·
Greddy T78
393 Posts
Like it , but not the wing / rims...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts