Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, what is there to do out here? what do you guys do for kicks? also, i have a loving wife and daughter... what can i do with them out here? i suppose i could just drive around but i would know where to go.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
lets see sometimes its boring, but you can go to hinkle, putt putt, the movies. Umm other little things I guess. its kinda late though now isn't? We mainly just go hang out with friends tomorrow there will be a dyno drag at the dyno edge also. Maybe you might wanna go.

Alex

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
I-40 and juan tabo you tool max!!!! coming from the freeway you take a right and its the first right there as well. hard to see at first but its behind that first fence and you may see the big DYNO EDGE sign.

Alex

·
Registered
166 Posts
what time are you all planning to go I won't be able to stop by till after about 3.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
they are gonna be there all day. usually tiil dark. Cisco is there now i believe. Just got his new exhaust one. I havent left yet, but im not gonna be there too long. So anytime id say. You will see a bunch of RSW'ers there for the most part.

Alex

·
Registered
298 Posts
Alx2785 said:
I-40 and juan tabo you tool max!!!! coming from the freeway you take a right and its the first right there as well. hard to see at first but its behind that first fence and you may see the big DYNO EDGE sign.

Alex

Hey that was pretty good considering the bottle of absinthe I consumed last night. :1poke:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts