Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else ever have someone try to convince you that Supras can't handle for shit? I had this kid try to explain to me that his new Civic Si hatchback handled better than a purpose-built performanec car, such as the Supra. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I wanted to show him this:

Anyone else ever get this with the cars? :sadwavey:

·
Registered
61 Posts
well i drive a mk2 and blow them away all the time, they get loking really sour after that. purpose built integras and civics can still beat me but they have more money in suspension than i do my car. and they know it so their not dicks about it.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
It depends man...........on a short track where u can't get up to high speeds and its a very short autoX with lots of turns...............the civic probably would beat the supra............get the supra on a more open track where there are more sloping turns and straights and the supra would win

H

·
0 Posts
cant we jsut all end this with supras are the greatest cars on the road, i mean we all know supras :sperm: on civic and shit

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
LMFAO what idiots.... if ya'll remember that vid "VTEC, VTEC, OMG ITS FAST" while he was accelerating slower than a sleeping turtle... well that guy may have been joking but this retard isnt... thats the type of ppl you gota watch out for... when they start to talk... do this.

Lets race, show me what your shit can do! beat the shit outta him... than if he still talks shit ... there is no hope for him leave him on the street and go look for some REAL racers ! not RICERS but RACERS ! peace and good luck in avoiding bullshit in the future :D

-Alex

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
exactly!!! it's very amusing when these civics and accords roll right next to me at a stoplight and i'm in my supra and they look over and see it's a girl driving it, they rev like crazy, screaming their car is faster than mines and "girls can't drive supras!"
stupid jerks!

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
Josh M said:
It depends man...........on a short track where u can't get up to high speeds and its a very short autoX with lots of turns...............the civic probably would beat the supra............get the supra on a more open track where there are more sloping turns and straights and the supra would win

worst post ever... My buddies and I autox our supras all the time here in SoCal and do extremely well.. most of the time placing in top 3 in street modified. SoCal is one of the most competitive regions for autox in america and our supras do pretty damn well out there.. I hate when people say it doesnt handle in smaller tracks.. because it does. Its all about driver my friend. Just my .02

R

·
0 Posts
Suprachik8 said:
exactly!!! it's very amusing when these civics and accords roll right next to me at a stoplight and i'm in my supra and they look over and see it's a girl driving it, they rev like crazy, screaming their car is faster than mines and "girls can't drive supras!"
stupid jerks!
OMGHI2U! I will believe anything you tell me. Does this handkerchief smell like chloroform to you?

Seriously though, a hot chick in a hot car that actually knows what's going on :thumbup:

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Damn, i need to get my hands on that magazine, lol. My buddy with the NSX will never talk again!

·
Addicted to // TRD
283 Posts
I hate Civic owners. They're just bunch of kids think they have the fastest car on the planet just because they remove couple things to make them lighter. Oh, the one that swap Integra GSR engine in or turbo think they all that. As for me, I don't give a shit because even if Civic can run 12 secs, it is still a freakin Civic. Civic have no class no matter how fast it is, period.

·
Registered
164 Posts
AQuick6 said:
Anyone else ever have someone try to convince you that Supras can't handle for shit? I had this kid try to explain to me that his new Civic Si hatchback handled better than a purpose-built performanec car, such as the Supra. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I wanted to show him this:

Anyone else ever get this with the cars? :sadwavey:
It's just an attempt to justify their shitty purchase. If given the opportunity to trade his civic for a supra, that kid would probably change his mind real quick as to what handles better...

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
SupraMang said:
worst post ever... My buddies and I autox our supras all the time here in SoCal and do extremely well.. most of the time placing in top 3 in street modified. SoCal is one of the most competitive regions for autox in america and our supras do pretty damn well out there.. I hate when people say it doesnt handle in smaller tracks.. because it does. Its all about driver my friend. Just my .02
I'd be very interested to hear more.

Not calling BS or anything, but I would like to know how your numbers compare to those of a z06, miata, FD, or even those *serious* (I.e. non-riced) honda's that are very light and have good rubber up front.

It's just that balance and lightweight go a long way when you don't use anything more than 2nd gear.

PM me if anything. I've been attending an AutoX for 3 years now (finally racing, with my FD this year) and have NEVER seen a MKIV show up to even see how he/the car did.

·
Registered
84 Posts
N2fishin said:
As for me, I don't give a shit because even if Civic can run 12 secs, it is still a freakin Civic. Civic have no class no matter how fast it is, period.
:blah:
If it's faster than you. Show respect, period. I'm not saying bow down and suck his dick. The hatred of honda on this site is amazing. lol

I

·
0 Posts
Its a Civic owner. Don't let him hurt your feelings.

And yes I do hate hondas. :fawk:

I

·
0 Posts
I've beaten a riced out civic with my 02 maxima six speed with someone sitting in the back. after i beat him i made the guy in the back seat roll down the window and wave to him just to make sure he knew that i was riding three deep. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts