Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Your mom
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to some drift event there this weekend. I am curious what kind of night life there is? Some good bars? thanks for the help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Prince William Police are not friendly at all...
About two years ago they pulled me over for tint..... It was midnight, my windows were down, and the targa was off and i was going 24 in a 25mph zone. Other than that Its ok

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
Police anywhere in VA act like that to me! Ive been pulled over the same way and I only had 20% tint!

·
040-MK4 Only 19Kmiles
423 Posts
volkdawg said:
Prince William Police are not friendly at all...
About two years ago they pulled me over for tint..... It was midnight, my windows were down, and the targa was off and i was going 24 in a 25mph zone. Other than that Its ok

Yes Sir, Prince William Police SUCkS...
I just got 2 tickets the Same time and the Same Asssss about 2 weeks ago...
_ Exhaust.
_ No Front tag display.

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
They kill me with the front tag thing!

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
Prince William County Police are actually very cool compared to all the other counties in VA. Prince William is the only county that fully supports the MEGA MEET when it was active (www.megameet.org) and even though they do follow the rules and give us tickets for minimal stuff, I really cannot say anything bad about them.

MK3 KiD CT - Give me a call on my cell phone at (703) 501-6444 and I will tell you about some places to hit up. Talk to you later.

-Ryan

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes prince william is not as bad as FAIRFAX but they are not as cool as loudon. It funny if a viper, 550, or a supra get pulled over for no front plate why is it the Supra most likely will get a ticket and the others get warnings?

·
Your mom
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jspecb18c said:
Prince William County Police are actually very cool compared to all the other counties in VA. Prince William is the only county that fully supports the MEGA MEET when it was active (www.megameet.org) and even though they do follow the rules and give us tickets for minimal stuff, I really cannot say anything bad about them.

MK3 KiD CT - Give me a call on my cell phone at (703) 501-6444 and I will tell you about some places to hit up. Talk to you later.

-Ryan

My bad dude, didnt see this post untill today or else I would have called.

We ended up going to a few bars in the area, o' meara's, city tavern and philly tavern. They all sucked.

·
It's all ball bearings...
889 Posts
MK3 KiD CT: Mike from the Don & Mike radio program owns O'Meara's...why does it not surprise me that it blows. I would have tried to suggest some good bars when you first posted, but unfortunately I think my answer would have been the same as you found out: they all suck. If you had gone into Arlington, Old Towne, or DC, that would have been a different story.

·
966 Posts
volkdawg said:
Yes prince william is not as bad as FAIRFAX but they are not as cool as loudon. It funny if a viper, 550, or a supra get pulled over for no front plate why is it the Supra most likely will get a ticket and the others get warnings?
FWIW, the only county I've not been pulled over in yet is Prince William.

Fairfax can eat me.

Loudoun got me for illegal tint at 1 am in the morning. Of course it's gonna look dark at night!!!

I'm so ready to get outta this place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts