Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen several post on here looking for mandrel bends. Just thought I would post my source. The Partsman in Oshawa (on Park just north of 401) has them in in 1-2days on your order. $24 for 2.5" aluminized U-Bends.

If anyone cares....

·
Registered
141 Posts
I can get them for $16 in 3 different radius sizes.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Oh aluminized steel...

Then you can get those at Canadian Tire through KeyStone for the same price.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blackout_89t said:
Oh aluminized steel...

Then you can get those at Canadian Tire through KeyStone for the same price.
Yeah but then I have to deal with the moronic kid/stupid lady who give's me the "you've, SO, put me out, making me open this book to get a stock code number".

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Mostly Thumbs said:
Yeah but then I have to deal with the moronic kid/stupid lady who give's me the "you've, SO, put me out, making me open this book to get a stock code number".
True.

The first time I ordered them from there the guy used an old part number, and the dumbasses at the warehouse couldn't figure what the new # was so it ended up taking 3 weeks to get them. And then after all that non-sense they lost their portion of the invoice for it so couldn't look it up and get them for me, parts I already paid for. Ended up finding a manager, getting the correct part # ordered and then adding on two more and getting those 2 for free because the cashier didn't count that there were two extras then what was on the receipt.

·
Registered
113 Posts
mk2supra_86 said:
I can get them for $16 in 3 different radius sizes.
Is your source private, or a local business? After seeing what Toyota wants for IC hoses, hard pipes are looking better and better.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,263 Posts
aluminized from truck exhaust place in mississauga or texas truck exhaust.

20 bucks a bend

40 bucks gets you the "bull horn" which is almost everything you need for the upper IC pipe for a 7m

1 - 11 of 11 Posts