Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I'm literally burning a hole in my pocket over here and my hands shake over not having a sports car :drama: ... been driving my 91 accord DD for about 2-3 months now...

Does anyone have access to the Manheim auctions and could let me know when a car I'm looking for appears? I'm looking for a 1999.5 - 2001 Porsche 911 w/aerokit. I do have a contact but he's been pretty busy with other things and haven't had time to get in contact with me. So in the meantime, trying to see if there's other options...

The plan would be to let me know when a description matches what I'm looking for and when it does, take me with you and I'll pay you if I happen to find something I want.

Thanks.

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
I got you covered in Manheim. I dont buy from there much, but have a freind who does, and is obviously a registered dealer. You wouldn't want to buy the type of car you're talking about from just any auction. Manheim is top notch from what I hear, and many Porsche's roll through on a daily basis. Give me a buzz and I'll get you conected.

John Nouri
973-779-8405

1 - 2 of 2 Posts