Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just wanted to publicly acknowledge and thank Mani (Mani Jayasinghe) for the great, no hassle experience that was completed this past week.

I have wanted to replace my stock hood for some time, but I couldn’t decide on which route to go since I wanted a nice looking, highly functional hood, but felt many styles were just a bit overstated for my taste. After a lot of research and some waffling, I settled on a genuine Do-Luck type 2. After some more research on my vendor options that included input from some forum members (thanks to you for your input) I contact Mani and after exchanging a couple PM’s and receiving a great price quote, I quickly decided to go with him. Throughout the entire process, Mani always kept me updated and promptly responded to my questions or if I requested additional updates periodically. :)

I had been informed by some to be prepared for cracked/broken corners, chips etc. that were not uncommon for parts like this coming from over-seas, but when the hood arrived this past week, I was extremely happy to see the hood was packaged well and when I opened the box with the delivery person present, we were both happy at the high build quality of the hood and that no such damage was incurred.

In closing, it was a pleasure doing business with Mani. The level of customer service and pricing were excellent and I would highly recommend him to others.

Brad

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Mani always takes care of his customers.

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry no pics at the moment since it is just an unfinished hood currently.

I hope to get a couple estimates and get the car scheduled that the selected shop shortly and will post some pics once completed.

Brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts