Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my exhaust manifold could be slighty leaking and since im goin to swap out my turbo has anyone ever tried retheadin the head with it in the car with turbo, manifold ,etc off? goin to be a pain in the a**S??? and if it has been done size and legth of bolt? used? if i remembered correctly i once read a thread like along time ago about replacin manifold bolts with factory ones? everytym u take them off? because of self lockin threads or somthign like that? don't rilly remember but thanks for the help in advice :D

·
way over budget
664 Posts
if you have all that shit off the car it shouldn't be a problem to rethread it. I managed to rethread the hole for the turbo feed line WITH the turbo and everything in there, not that i reccomend doing that. I've never heard of replacing the bolts, but if they are some kind of self locking thing, i guess it makes sense.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn car i love her but damn i hate her -xT dammit....... yea but im not only goin to be rethreadin one bolt? lols damn and she starts screamin nows at like 4-5 grand when its warm out she doesnt scream i think when its colder the mani fold sounds like its a lil grl cryin for help "wEeEEEeEEE~!"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts