Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Built head too?

If so I'd go with something port matched to the head. Since there's really not any flow numbers for these manifolds that have come out, I'd just others are using and emulate that. Depends how much oyu really want to spend with it, and no one manifold is proven to be better than the other. I'm using Garage Advances gutted and polished intake manifold, and yanked out 934 rwhp actual, and 891 corrected.

Eric

4 digits

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
check out the veilside and what its been proven to do.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
SP74? Run the matching SP intake manifold. Much cheaper than the Veilside, and it uses standard Siemens-style injectors.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
You're asking about the exhaust manifold. Everyone thought you meant intake manifold.

But yes, the RPS exhaust manifold was common among the highest whp crowd with the SP74 some time back. However, a few more people are climbing up there and using the other competing exhaust manifolds. To my knowledge, the RPS Big Torque header is still making some the most hp that I know of which can be found in Vinny Ten's car (1400-1500hp).

PM me if you're interested in getting one. I'm leaving town tomorrow for 10 days so if I don't answer soon, you know why.

Supras_0wn_J00 said:
the $$$ doesnt really matter, when building and doing these things, my saying is "if u dont spend alot on stuff, dont spend anything"

Im just confused by all these different ones. I heard the RPS is good sound wise, but is it good for 900hp?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts