Supra Forums banner

561 - 577 of 577 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,710 Posts
GT45R Supra is evidencing many of the MA signs...

Ken.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
FWIW, Kenny is a dude from Texas. I bought a set of low mile twins from him and sent a money order. No issues whatsoever and I think Dusty knows him as well. Thanks for looking out though.
And you are a fucking dumbass because "Kenny001" is Jimmy Lin who stole $2.700 from me. You people need to seriously stop fucking vouching for people you don't know 100%.

·
Registered
378 Posts
And you are a fucking dumbass because "Kenny001" is Jimmy Lin who stole $2.700 from me. You people need to seriously stop fucking vouching for people you don't know 100%.
I have seen you and other long standing members/sponsers post positive feed back on Whitelogic with ugly outcome for RSP TRD WIDEBODY on the rear end purchase... I'm assuming you didn't know Whitelogic 100%

So really feedback/vouching means nothing to me...I will only purchase big dollar items from someone I personally know, and most likely they will be local.

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536369&highlight=whitelogic

kirkMKIV said:
It's funny how he used me and a couple of others to get good feedback on here. I was showing interest in the rear end and he didn't seem to want to sell it to me for that very reason I guess. I hope this gets resolved,.... Karma is a wonderful thing and it will eventually catch up to them.

·
front mount interollergo
428 Posts
turboking97
90% of his posts are "nice, looks good" or "congrats" and he has almost 1k posts and all of his posts are within the last year.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Someone did mention an "accident" earlier in this thread... Was ejected under a moving semi-truck, and was run over.

Wish granted in 2012?

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,485 Posts
There's a gnarly thread about the accident in the So Cal forum.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Wow if it's the same guy then Karma's a real bitch!! That's just crazy and fitting all at the same time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Rofl! I'm kinda new to this forum, and I'm in the process of being scammed, awaiting paypal to refund me the money back. And this story is a trip.
It has a great ending though. Loved it!

561 - 577 of 577 Posts