Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i know this has probly been discused before but the search no worky :scratch: ok well i just got a TurboXS manual boost controler and was wondering if someone could post some pics of how to install it.. thanks!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
The side port on the boost controller goes to the nipple on the turbo and the bottem port goes to the nipple on the wastegate.

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
got the same thing, take off intake tube and intercooler tubing on turbo side, once thats all off, you should see the wastegate with a hose that connects back into itself on that. take that off, find somewhere to mount the MBC that would be somewhat not hard to reach (shorter the better for spikes) connect one part to one side, the other to the other, put back and voila! you got a MBC, make sure to start with it all the way back to stock pratically and just do it in little parts. hope it helps

<l><l>

·
Registered
205 Posts
as said above...its quite easy actually...should be a 30min job to take off everything and install and back together...quick and easy

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
snake eyes said:
got the same thing, take off intake tube and intercooler tubing on turbo side, once thats all off, you should see the wastegate with a hose that connects back into itself on that. take that off, find somewhere to mount the MBC that would be somewhat not hard to reach (shorter the better for spikes) connect one part to one side, the other to the other, put back and voila! you got a MBC, make sure to start with it all the way back to stock pratically and just do it in little parts. hope it helps

<l><l>
perfect. :bigthumb:

i mounted mine in between the sidewall of the car and some other thing:

^ blew the HG!! :madjerk:

hope that helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts