Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of deleting this thread and telling me that there is info out there somewhere, why not let a few members help em before deleting my post. Thank you.
I am trying to figure out the best way to go about onverting a auto supra to a manual. I have searched the web and found nothing helpful as well as in this forum, if there is a link in here i would greatly appreciate it for i have missed it, thanks again.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
I want to know too.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
ok guys do a search on our site before posting. in your subject line it states manual to auto. in your post is states auto to manual....which one is it?
This topic has been talked about before on both ends " DO A SAERCH"!

Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
You will need a new ecu, wire harness, flexplate, f/p bolts, driveshaft, tans/conv, shift linkage, shifter, console piece, also there is a body panel from toyota about 40 bucks to replace in stead of the 6 speed piece you will need to remove, its not easy but if you have any ?'s, call me 832-606-4689.
cheers,

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
You haven't searched very hard......go to i-$upra.com and there is a sticky in there about how its done.....just replace the $ with an S........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.